The new HubSpot CRM is built around the way consumers shop and buy online today. Integrating this tool with your company can revolutionize how your sales team organizes and pushes various sales efforts. Here are just a few ways that using the new CRM tool can help your business:
- Unite sales and marketing efforts. This new tool merges existing contact information into a seamless database that's easy to use and organize. This means you can store all of your marketing and sales information, whether it’s online or offline, in one easy access point.
- Finalize your sales faster. HubSpot's new tool features a "Deals" tab that enables you to create new sales opportunities and easily track them. This will help your sales people stay actively engaged with every opportunity as it occurs, allowing them to close sales at record pace. Plus, with website integration, the CRM will alert your sales team when a lost lead reappears and is ready for closing.
- Record and store phone calls. People are notoriously bad for recounting how they did in an interview or phone call. Yet, it's only by reviewing past information that we can really see what happened, where to improve, and where the caller nailed it. One of the most desirable features of this new tool is the ability to record phone calls for either you or your sales personnel to review. Reviews of past conversation can both help team members be engaged when they talk to that client again and improve all further conversations.
- Sales forecast. Knowing the data and analytics of your company can help you plan and improve your business. Another great feature of the new HubSpot CRM is the ability to see your forecasted sales with the Sales Dashboard. This'll help you and your teams stay on track to meet certain sales goals, as well as inspire celebrations for when you meet and exceed estimated goals.
- Seamless Google Drive integration. From contact documents to product research, Google Drive is one of the best tools businesses have for uploading and storing files. And now with easy integration tools, everyone on your team can easily store and share documents.
- Multiple e-mail streamlining. In addition to integrating with Google Drive, you can also connect with Gmail, Outlook, and Apple Mail. This enables you to automatically store, track, and manage your emails and contacts. Or, if you need help managing and scheduling your team's activity, simply use the CRM to set up appointments, meetings, and other events and have it easily streamlined to connected personnel's Google Calendar.
Have more questions about the new HubSpot CRM and how it can help you? Our ADTACK team are experienced and trained with the HubSpot platform. Contact us to learn more about how you can use this amazing tool to help take your business to new heights!